Fat in tummy
My height is 5ft 8 inch and my weight is 65 kg. My physique is very thin but I have lots of fat in my stomach and now a days its increasing day by day. you can imagine my situation by this that my hip size is 28 but my tummy size is 35inch if measured from belly button. Please do suggest if I'll have to take any mdcn

hello there. no medicines are required as such. you just need to hit the gym and start doing cardio workout. all the best. regards
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi you are developing central obesity... which can be brought Down by healthy diet and exercise... medication is prescribed when all efforts fail and only in emergency Conditions..