Fat gain in my son
My son is 1.5 years and he was colic for the first few months after birth. Though the weight gain is satisfactory, he is not a chubby baby typically like babies. Could you please advice on this please.

Dr. Gaurav Gupta
Pediatrician 18 yrs exp Mohali

:) Most parents want a chubby baby. However many 1.5 year old are not chubby... That in itself is not a cause of concern, he is probably got a good height and is thus not chubby... Don't worry, what we want is an active playful kid... Talk to your pediatrician of you are still concerned, but I believe this is normal