Fat deposition over chest

I have a abnormal fat deposition over my chest.. Bcz of which I feel very uncomfortable all the time n not at all happy ... Is their a permanent solution for getting normal physique?
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Fat deposition over chest

doctor profile image
Dr. Nikhil Prabhu Mumbai | Diabetologist
Diet and exercise is key for good health and fitness. Are you overweight or obese ? Get your hormonal investigations done including free and Total testesterone, prolactin, insulin fasting & thyroid profile. You can consult any endocrinologist for further treatment if reports are abnormal.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?