Fat deposit in one chest

Hello. I am Rajat. I have a lot of fat deposit only in my left chest and not at all in my right chest. This is not because of fat because my right chest is normal, my BMI is normal and I have almost 4 pack abs. I have also taken some medicines to dissolve the fat, but all in vein. This might be some kind of hormonal imbalance. I want to treat this at any cost, even through surgery. Any help will be appreciated.

Doctor Answers (2) on Fat deposit in one chest

Dr. Amarpreet Singh Riar Delhi | General Physician
FNAC of that fat deposit should be done to rule out any malignant disease.
If it's only Lipoma, than it can be surgically removed by a small operation. That's it
Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Hi there I understand your concern ...you need to get clinical examination by nearest surgeon to rule out any pathologies.... If it's just a fat liposuction would be better choice...This surgery removes fat, but not the gland tissue itself....but before going for any treatment diagnosis is very important.. Regards.