Fat bulges at some places

Hi dr ; I am having almost 8 to9 fat bulged inflammation user the skin two in arms and 4 in belly and two at the back of the shoulder !! Do help me out ! I want to get rid of this bulges ! When I press hard it's paining!!
views-icons 34 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician Bangalore
Hi looks like you could be suffering from lipoma or neuro fibromas. Rarely even paniculitis can also present with such symptoms. It will need clinical examination to diagnose the condition. If not possible clinically then skin biopsy might be required. So kindly consult a general surgeon or dermatologist for further evaluation.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?