Faster ejaculation & erection problem
Hello, I have a problem with erection & when it get erected the ejaculation is very quick. I'm facing this problem since 1 year. Is it normal for my age? I'm 34 now. Please let me know the solution for this.

i need more information about your problen as mastubation history ETC for proper assessment and guidance and support partner known or unknown copertive or not how much time morning erction etc for proper assessment

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+171
Chat with a sexologist
Yes i  have  a best treatment in Ayurveda Age 34 Any other diseases Consult me
More details needed to help u