cardiologist-icon
Fast heart beat
I'm observing myself from past few months. Without doing any heavy excercise or hardwork I'm feeling weakness. I thought may be I'm not eating properly because of that it might happen. But then I observed my rapid heartbeat. Even while going to bed or after waking up in morning my heart beat is not as normal it is used to be. It's kind of not calm.

It can be a part of dehydration, is there any excessive sweating / loose stools / weight loss
Is it a rapid heartbeat or just a feeling of pounding heartbeat at a normal rate ? As per your symptom description seems like anxiety related. Get an ECG and Echo done to rule out cardiac issue