Farting issues
Hi, now a days am having lots of farting issues which was started from 15 days & there is no diet & habits change recently... Pls help me with resolution or medicine to control... Earlier I never had this farting issue in my life..

Hi.... If gas is a problem for you, foods that might make symptoms worse include beans, cabbage, cauliflower and broccoli. Fatty foods also may be a problem for some people.... Eat at regular times. Don't skip meals, and try to eat about the same time each day to help regulate bowel function..... Consult Physician....

Medicine to stop farting at night