Farmer's tan
Hello doctor, I am a 31 yr old marketing professional. I have a farmer's tan on my face and hands for the past 10 yrs. now since I played excessively outdoor in the sun. Rest of my body is fair but I need an even skin tone. So is there any way I can restore my natural skin color? Also how long will it take if possible?

Dr. Vijay Adhe
Dermatologist 10 yrs exp Pune
Hi First thing you need to do is stay away from direct sunlight and use atleast 30+ SPF sunscreen daily while stepping out. Also cover your exposed parts with protective clothing. Along with topical creams at home, 4-6 sessions of chemical peels under qualified dermatologist can be done to reduce intensity of tanning. It is possible to achieve your natural skin colour back with all these measures if instructions followed meticulously. Regards Dr Vijay Adhe, Eternis Skin & Hair Clinic, Pune. www.eternisclinic.com