Family planning
We are planning for a baby but the problem is after penetrating all sperm comes out within 5 mins. Can anyone please suggest how to get rid of this problem. Or what we need to do.?

Hello There. I can understood your concern, it happens normally that some semen comes out . but there is usually enough inside if you are a healthy male that can make her pregnant. I would suggest you take her to a gynaecologist in person and get her opinion once. all the best . Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Balaji clinic, Bangalore.
Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai
This is normal....u dont need any treatment. ...some sperms always remain inside