Facing pigmentation and acne problem
I have blackness of my forehead since from last 4-3 years, also have pimples black spot marks on chiks, my skin gets oily easy when i go outside specialy my T-zone, byt Dont know under which type my skin falls in, I used nevea facewash and neutrogena cleaser not much helped for me, currently i feels it getting increase day by day, i dont use any suncreen lotion, kindly suggest step by step process.

Hi. Greetings. The following would help you : 1. Daily use of sunscreen in day time of SPF 30 applied half hour before sun exposure 2. IF YOU HAVE DRY SKIN - Daily bed time use of moisturiser like cetaphil dam or xerina soft cream. Reapply during lunch break during office hours. 3. Peeling agents and skin lightening agents prescribed by dermatologist for reducing tan and improving your natural skin colour and reducing spots. 4. Evaluation by dermatologist for Chemical Peel and micro derm abrasion - this will indeed help. 5. Kindly read my blog on daily skin care on Practo health feed. 6. Daily fitness work out and loads of fruits and veggies will help loads in improving your skin. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal, Therapeia Skin Hair and ENT centre, Bangalore.
Undergo PRP therapy. Few creams also available.... Send photos of the affected area for accurate diagnosis and treatment..