Facial stroke

My dad has been attacked by facial stroke . This is second time he has the stroke . last time he had in 2008. Sir I need help for his treatment. As I am a student studying here in Bangalore he may come here for treatment . so sir please help me out so that he recover at his earliest. The deflection face is visible.
views-icons 39 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial stroke

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
2 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | General Physician

INR 100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. Well it seems like he has a facial palsy...first thing is you need to consult a neurologist all his previous and current reports . Get examined by him and then decide the treatment...depending on the type of Stroke we need to start his medications and also physiotherapy is a must for his recovery... Thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?