Facial skin problem

I had oily skin and lakme green tea extracts facewash is actually working well..now the problem is with the pimples and marks and acnes on my face which is really bothering me and I am losing my confidence

Doctor Answers (1) on Facial skin problem

Poornachandra Tejaswi S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi Treatment of acne vulgaris should be directed towards the known pathogenic factors, including follicular hyperproliferation, excess sebum, P acnes, and inflammation. The most appropriate treatment is based on the grade and severity of the acne. The following medications are used in the treatment of propionibacterium acne vulgaris:- Retinoid-like agents. Antibiotics. Selective aldosterone antagonist acne products. When a topical or systemic antibiotic is used, it should be used in conjunction with benzoyl peroxide or topical retinoid to reduce the emergence of resistance. Diet therapy, such as a low-glycemic diet and avoidance of “junk foods,” has been suggested as a nonpharmacologic measure to manage acne vulgaris Procedural treatments for acne vulgaris include the following- Manual extraction of comedones. Intralesional steroid injections. Superficial peels that use glycolic or salicylic acid. If you are not satisfied kindly consult a dermatologist they will do the needful