Facial puffiness
I am 22 yr old Male from Bengaluru. I have been using panderm plus from 2 yrs and it's been 3 months that I have stopped using it. Since then my face shape has been changed and it looks puffed on my jaw line. Is it the side effect of prolong usage of panderm plus? Suggest me reduce my face puffiness?

Dr. Shivashankar B. Sajjanshetty
Penderm+ contains a potent steroid in it.. you should never use on face first of all. It has got lot of side effects. side effects like : 1) facial itching on withdrawal of cream 2) pimples 3) photosensitivity etc.. consult a dermatologist for further management