Facial hair
I have undergone laser treatment for facial hair. initially hair was only on fewer areas upper lip and chin. Once I signed up for laser even cheek area was touched with raser and laser treatment was done all over face. already 9 sittings are over. its been 3 months and hair has grown back even bad. is there a remedy?!

Dr. Srinivas Rao M.
Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon 13 yrs exp Visakhapatnam
Mention which laser treatment you have taken. diode laser or ipl and also the filters and voltage. Generally spacing between each session is 4 to 6 weeks. So nine sittings will take 9 months. Actually 6 sessions are sufficient. Who did the laser therapy? dermatologist or someone. Use Efflora ointment and check hormonal status