Facial and skin.
My problem is that I'm having problem with my face for pimples and dark color for this summer and I'm going darker day by day please give me the reason and solve my problem

hello there. consider these points. drink lots of water, wash your face thrice a day with a mild soap or facewash. have lots of greens , vegetables and fruits and foods which are high in biotin. apply clindamycin gel on your face in the night and wash it first thing in the morning. cover your skin when you go out as by your complaints I feel you have a very sensitive skin. covering will protect you against sun and pollution. apply de-tan creams which are available in the market. if it still persists, you could consider consulting a dermatologist for chemical peeling. regards