Face skin problems pimple

I have face skin problems like pimples black dags spots and acidity problem Hair fall and any other
views-icons 57 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. D.P. Jayanth
Dermatologist 16 yrs exp Mysore
Your pimples may have healed with black spots. You need to consult a dermatologist who will prescribe a sunscreen and bleaching agent for black marks and another cream for pimples. You will notice gradual improvement in a few months.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?