Face skin problem
It seems My face skin is turning got small hard bumps....not pimples.... N skin is getting of from nose area......n became what to do.....would you suggest me something for the cure.... Or some tube that I can apply on my face.......please help me out
61 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Manoj Agarwala
Dermatologist 11 yrs exp Delhi

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹450 for 24 hrs

Thanks for the query. Kindly meet a Dermatologist to assess over all skin problems of your face. You may also be having seborrheic dermatitis. You may need certain blood tests to understand your problem. For a flawless skin there are certain steps to be followed which will be explained by your Dermatologist. Dr MK Agarwala Consultant Dermatologist New Delhi
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?