Face skin getting dry
I return from marriage recently from punjab (currently living in Noida) I feel itching on body and face skin getting dry very frequently I think it's some kind of allergy please suggest something as I am confused because I have never faced this before. I am facing this from 3 to 4 days . hands are kind of hard.

Dr. Prakash Kumar Khute

I think you are developing some kind of allergy please consult your nearest dermatologist for the complete workup. Till then you can take levocetrizene 5 mg twice daily and apply cetaphil lotion 2-3times a day. Best wishes Dr Prakash Khute .