Face fat removal
I want to reduce my face fat coz it looks like an oval shaped.. And also double chin.. Any solution to reduce it?
104 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. I guess you must visit a Passai plastic surgeon for the same, and you may need to under go face sculpting and face liposuction surgery for your desired look. Hope this helps. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal. Excel care hospital, Bangalore
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?