Face fat removal
I had oval shaped face.. I just want to remove that extra fat from face without surgery.. What can i try?
55 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind S Mittal
Dermatologist 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi. Greetings. I would say you are a little too young to go in for face shape changing procedures unless you are going into a profession of modeling/ acting etc. Non surgically - injection lipolysis, hifu, rf may help. However may not be applicable in every case. Instead, use of fillers in right places may improve you facial features. See a qualified dermatologist near you. Warm regards. Dr Govind S Mittal
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.