Face dark spots
I have a dark spots on my face.its too dark.some spots are on cheeks and two three are on side of my lips.i want to get rid of these spots.suggest me any cream or lotion.
52 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Sachin Prajapati
Dermatologist 7 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

This kinds of spots are termed as Melasma. They usually develops due to hormonal fluctuations. Right now many preparation are availabe. But don't use them without proper supervision otherwise they will harm. So visit your nearby dermatologist they will properly guide you...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.