Face acne problem
I have some acne on my face from one year and i am just wanted to remove it completely. So what should i do?
39 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Rashmi T V
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
Hi consult dermatologist to look for condition leading to your persistence of symptoms... If it's just acne or something else ... and get treated accordingly... till Then avoid oily and spicy food, drink excess of Water , keep your skin dry and use sunscreen while going out...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.