Eyes are getting red
My eyes are getting red because of continuously being in front of computer screen. I cannot avoid this because that is my work. What can be done to avoid this reddishness? Do I need to go for eye check up or what is it?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello This is due to dryness 1. Blink a lot 2. Cold compresses 3. Use antiglare glasses 4. Take breaks in between your job 5 Use lubricating eyedrop like flogel
Dr. Shubha N
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Mysore

Many people who use computer/phone screen for longer hours experience dry eyes and some accommodation problems. Regular rests, away from the screen is of primary necessity. However,​ you should consult eye doctor to rule out sight issues and or CVS.