Eyelids dryness and scaly
Hi doctor My son Nikhil has his eyelids dried and scaly since few days ... I applied coconut oil at nights it was ok.. but again it's started to dry and folds like puffy around both the eyes . When consulted the doctor gave ketoconazole and fluticasone creams n to mix together and apply at nights. Is it ok to apply on child's eye? Kindly suggest what is it ? Why it happens? And can I apply the same as prescribed. Thank you

Don't worry...you are suffering from seborrheic dermatitis causing this eyelids scaling and dryness.. Specific medicine available for good control... Treatment depends on the severity..Do direct online consultation for detailed prescription
Kindly take online consultations for detailed prescription and further management
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.,