Eyelid bubble
There is a small bubble in lower eye lid i have light pain when touched under my eyes n light swelling is there too whom should I consult please help I have attached a pic please refer
57 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician 5 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Hello There. I can understand your concern. I have seen your picture but couldn't quite make out the swelling. next time onwards, post clear pictures. as of now, i would say you should visit a ophthalmologist i.e., Eye specialist in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.