Eye swelling
Recently till last night my eyes were normal...when I woke up suddenly I saw a swelling in my left eye, I think it's some sort of infection...can someone help me in prescribing some cure/medicine for it!!!

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Is there any other associated symptom like redness or itching? It would not be right to prescribe medicines without being sure as to what it is. As of now, wash your eyes thrica a day. Consult a ophthalmologist in person for further evaluation and management. If there was redness and itching, then i would have been sure about infection and suggested accordingly. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.