Eye swelling
My right eye had turned red since Monday night and when I woke up in the morning, it was very red On the next day i.e. on Wednesday, my eyes were cured, then on the same day at night my eyes were swollen. And when I woke up in the morning, it had increased, then all day I was swelling in my eyes And thursday this was today both my eyes were swollen and itching was also happening.

A photograph would be better. For itching use refresh tears 0.5 % 4 times a day and use ice packs for swelling over your eyelid to reduce swelling