Prolonged working on laptop/TV/mobile can cause computer vision syndrome. Computer vision syndrome is a condition resulting from focusing the eyes on a computer or other display device for, uninterrupted periods of time. Some symptoms of cvs include
b blurred vision
c. Neck pain
d redness in the eyes
e. Eye strain
f dry eyes
sometimes watery eyes
these symptoms can be further aggravated by improper lighting conditions.
Measures to reduce this include
1. Work under proper light.
2. Blink a lot.
3. Cold compresses
4. Use good lubricating eyedrop
You may be suffering from computer vision syndrome
U can try these steps
1. Reduce the screen brightness
2. Wear antiglare glasses, check if u have glasses
3. Before u start the day infront of comp, do warm up exercises for the eye.. Roll ur eyes in all directions and form an o, next form a square, then move the eyes up and down 5 times then move then side to side
4. Use a lubricating drop every 2hrs during working hours
5. Apply rule of 20- every 20min, take a break of 20sec and look 20ft away
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.