Eye sight issue

My glasses numbers are increasing much. I can't see objects clear when they are not near to my eye sight.

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye sight issue

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 24 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Dr. Mukesh Paryani Pune | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
YOU NEED TO GET YOUR EYES CHECKED THOROUGHLY . NUMBER USUALLY STABILIZES BY AGE OF 22 -24 .. GLASSES , CONTACT LENS AND LASIK LASER SURGERY ARE THE OPTIONS FOR YOU TO SEE CLEARLY. WITHOUT THEM VISION WOULD CERTAINLY BE BLURRED. YOU SHOULD VISIT OPHTHALMOLOGIST PERSONALLY FOR BETTER MANAGEMENT
WEAR YOUR GLASSES CONTINOUSLY