Eye side issue

Previously I was wearing specs whose power is -1.75 left , -2.0 for right . Few days ago I visit lenskart store to purchase a new spec , during eye side test over there store technician found that my eye side is -1.50 for both eyes. Yesterday I found that when I see a Computer screen from left eye fonts(text) are slightly bolder as compare with right eye . Please suggest what is the issue with me . Now lenskart store staff suggest me to dilation test for my eyes because according to him my eyes are accepting both my previous power and current power.
views-icons 60 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye side issue

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello You are myopic and in myopia ...we have to give proper correction when we prescribe glasses...we don't undercorrect for myopia
Dr. Shubha N Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello, you are having myopia and because you are young you can accept even slightly higher power, that's why you are able to tolerate both. A dilatation test is apt to find what you would actually accept and to try again. It is better you go for lower power, kindly see an ophthalmologist for this.