Eye redness and pain
Hi from yesterday night i feel redness and pain in left eye,kindly suggest me and eye drop or any tablet.What is the cause for sudden redness and pain around my eyes.

Hello, From the photo it appears you must have had some.e infection,. Having said s9 other causes like glaucoma, uveitis, etc cannot be ruled out. Please visit and ophthalmologist or consult online for better guidance
Hi, This looks like infection.  You can use eye drop moxifloxacin 0.5 % 4 times a day for 1 week. Please consult local ophthalmologist if symptoms persist.