Eye problems
I have both of my red. The red veins get darker in the morning it is on my both eyes 2 months earlier i have used some makeup items which get into my eyes but i think it was recoved in 10-15 days but no effect later i used some eye drops which work good for 2-3 days but the red veins comes again my age is 19

Dr. Shubha N
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi, is it associated with itching. You must have had some allergic response to the chemicals used. Try using olapatadine eye drops one drop twice daily and continue the lubricating eye drops, if still persists please visit ophthalmologist soon.