Eye problem
Something happened inside of my righteye.thats looks like a pimple in side lower brow.its getting irritation and coming water.its happening since 2 days.what shall i do.
18 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello stye should be ruled out consult ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?