Eye problem
Last 5 months back I have long eye sight... For that I taken lasik surgery... Now I free from sight. But now I observe that I am not able to read the color plates.. So I find I have colour blindness.. If treatment to cure for that...what can I do now..

Lasik does not cause color blindness but optic nerve issues have been rarely reported after the procedure which could possibly alter color perception.. Colorblind is a condition that people are generally born with. Its not a complication of Lasik. Consult Ophthalmologist for further advice...