Eye problem

I need to get my eye surgery done to resolve my vision.  Which place and wat should I do like lasik or anything else.  To improve my vision. 
views-icons 42 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Eye problem

doctor profile image
Dr. Rahul Jain
8 yrs. of exp | Bangalore | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello! Please visit your ophthalmologist first mam as to decide what would be a safe procedure for your eyes. We need to do a scan to decide if it's safe to do any procedure on your eye or not. Also depends on your current eye power. There is a regular LASIK and Femto LASIK option. These are most common. Femto would be costlier but that's 100% blade free surgery and the latest technology available. You can also alternatively visit our center (Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic - BTM Layout) and we will help you for rest of the procedure.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?