Eye problem
I need to get my eye surgery done to resolve my vision.  Which place and wat should I do like lasik or anything else.  To improve my vision. 

Dr. Rahul Jain
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello! Please visit your ophthalmologist first mam as to decide what would be a safe procedure for your eyes. We need to do a scan to decide if it's safe to do any procedure on your eye or not. Also depends on your current eye power. There is a regular LASIK and Femto LASIK option. These are most common. Femto would be costlier but that's 100% blade free surgery and the latest technology available. You can also alternatively visit our center (Dr. Jain's Eye Clinic - BTM Layout) and we will help you for rest of the procedure.