Eye problem
I have vision problem and I wish to undergo Eye surgery. But I have no idea about the eye surgery.  If someone advises me, It would be great help.  Like which hospital should I go,  and wat should I undergo lasik,or anything else.  Thank you
72 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harisha N L
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi you have mentioned eye problem...many eye problems need surgical intervention...since you have mentioned lasik u may be having having refractive do lasik powers should be constant for atleast 1 yr...consult good ophthalmologist they will guide u further...use practo to find doctors in your city
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.