Eye problem.
I don't know why since the age of 17 my eyes are in red color,watering,more over itching .I consulted many doctors and that too multispecalist even tough I couldn't able to clear my problem till now.More over I don't have any problem in my eye sight . I have used many eye drops what doctors gave and done all the things what they said.In fact I am fed up by doing all these and I am not using anything now .I am scared what will happen to my eyes in future Kindly give any suggestion.

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Allergy could be the cause. Hope you have consulted an EYE specialist?
Visit ophthalmologist