Eye problem
Hi sir i have problem in my eyes when i was using  mobile or laptop my eyes are filling with water so please suggest me what i have to do......
99 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harikrishnan V
General Physician Pune
Most likely you would require glasses. Kindly see an ophthalmologist for the correct prescription of glasses if required.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?