Eye problem

Hello doctors I have short sightedness with power - 2 for both right and left eye. I use both spectacles sometimes and sometimes lens. But I want permanent solution for my vision problem without surgery. Is there any medication and eye drop to correct my vision? If so please tell me the hospital or clinic address to consult u for further procedure

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye problem

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
There is no medication or food for improving eyesight or to get rid of glasses. If not interested in glasses then you can try a. Contact lens b. Lasik laser as your age is now 22 years so your number will not increase now whether you wear glasses or not as number becomes stable at age of 18-20 yrs. Having said that I advise you to eat balanced diet including green vegetables and seasonal fruits for keeping eyes and body healthy. As you are not comfortable with contact lens then go for lasik. Lasik is a very easy and painless procedure. If you want to get rid of glasses then go for lasik.
Dr. Shishir Sood Ludhiana | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Sorry there is no medicine or any thing to treat myopia. U have to choose between glasses, contact lens and Laser.