Eye problem 36 weeks preg
Hi am currently 36 weeks pregnant and have distorted left eye vision. I have to consult my retina surgeon, but is it safe to get my eyes dilated for retina examination. Thank you

Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Belgaum
Yes its safe to get eyes checked for retina with dilating drops....sometimes there may be fluid collection in retina called CS during pregnancy which can be confirmed and monitored by simple non invasive test called oct.it is a self limiting condition usually subsides in 1-2 months

Clear discharge at 36 weeks pregnant Severe headache at 36 weeks pregnant 36 weeks pregnant sharp pain