Blood vessel growth eye
Hello, I was told by my retina specialist that there is blood vessel growth so I should take lucanta injection immediately. Currently am 36 weeks pregnant, is it safe to take the injection and how frequently should I take it.

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello 1. There ia no clear guidelines regarding use of lucentis in pregnant ladies..... 2. It can be used with special precautions and use only if strictly indicated Regards
Dr. Vishal S. Kakhandki
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Belgaum
No it is not indicated during pregnancy....vikhyath eye retina centre Babusapalya kalyan nagar

What causes burst blood vessels in eye Burst blood vessels during pregnancy Abnormal blood vessels in brain