Eye left brain left body

Hi sir / mam Since last one year I am suffering from Left side body pain ... Pain starts from left eye and it transforms to left side brain.and to left hand and left leg ..I feel like to cut my body ...nerves are pulling from top to bottom feet. I consulted neurologist but nothing went correct... My left eye is becoming too red when pain starts ...and vision going down ...harmful pain coming to my left side whole body Please let me know what is the problem? And whom I have to contact... It's severe pain for me ....

Hello.. What symptoms you are staying doesn't directly point towards any disease..i suggest you to meet a neurologist and get yourself evaluated so that we can see what the problem is. ..hope you understand ...it's very difficult to come to conclusion without examining...thank you