Brain problem
How can I build up my brain power to memorise , calculate and to do various things ? Could u please suggest me some possible ways to increase my memory power . Meanwhile m having almond 4 nuts daily .

Memory was sharpen by regular practice and meditation. Behind this you also take homeopathy medicine for increasing concentration. Good diet and exercise also require.
Truly speaking nothing enhances memory. Still almond nuts, plenty of oral fluid, avoiding smoking, alcohol, and doing pranayam like exercises may help

Fluid build up in brain How does brain fever occur How much memory does a human brain have