Eye itching

My right eye lid has some rashes and its itching badly since 2 weeks. The rash will dry up and again it ll appear . What might be the reason . Who to consult to solve it. I travel by bike most of the time n I am prone to dust.

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye itching

Hello. You have dermatitis. Take Bacillinum 200 - 1 dose. Tellurium 30 - twice a day. You will be ok.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Hi, look like you have developed Blepharitis.. Self-care measures, such as washing your eyes and using warm compresses, may be the only treatment necessary for most cases of blepharitis. If that is not enough, your doctor may suggest prescription treatments, Blepharitis rarely disappears completely. Even with successful treatment, the condition frequently is chronic and requires daily attention with eyelid scrubs...Consult Ophthalmologist for further evaluation and treatment...