Eye issue - Glaucoma
My dad was diagnosed with glaucoma, As of now the doctors have prescribed eye drops and they say the condition is stable now. My question: will the eye sight remain the same life long if the condition is stable ? Or it will decrease the sight gradually resulting in non visibility ?

hey, when was he diagnosed glaucoma,?? increased intraocular pressure damages nerve , I don't know to what extent nerve has been damaged , if he maintain the optimum pressure chances of optic nerve damage is less consult opthalmologist