Eye Floater in left eye

Recently before 3 days, eye floaters(Black dots) has developed in my left eye. So whenever i look at bright areas, i see black dots in my vision. Please let me know if it is curable? And what precautions is needed for the same.

Hello there...., Most eye floaters are caused by age-related changes that occur as the jelly-like substance (vitreous) inside your eyes becomes more liquid.... If you notice a sudden increase in eye floaters, contact an eye specialist immediately — especially if you also see light flashes or lose your peripheral vision. These can be symptoms of an emergency that requires prompt attention...Consult Ophthalmologist....
Dr. Ram Nath
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 32 yrs exp Delhi
Are you high myopic ? Did you suffer from blunt trauma in past ? If answer for both these cases no , it may be a case of silent posterior segment inflammation. Show to specialist doctor on priority.