Eye elergy

Hi my mom is suffering with migraine ,every time it will come and suffer for some days ,one side eye will become red and there will be pain in that same side of head,doctors are saying have to bear this ,there is no remedy as its migraine ,we shown to many doctors and even used homeopathy also ,suggest for better result attaching pic for clear view

Doctor Answers (2) on Eye elergy

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal Sangrur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
Hello. I think you have allergic conjunctivitis. 1. Eye allergies, called allergic conjunctivitis, are a common condition that occurs when the eyes react to something that irritates them (called an allergen). 2. The eyes produce a substance called histamine to fight off the allergen. As a result, the eyelids and conjunctiva (the thin, filmy membrane that covers the inside of your eyelids) become red, swollen and itchy, with tearing and burning. The key to treating eye allergies is a. Avoid or limit contact with the substance causing the problem. B. Avoid rubbing eyes instead do cold compresses. C. Use antiallergic eyedrop like olopat eyedrop twice daily d. Lubricating eyedrop like flogel thrice daily e. Use mild steroid like flurisone in pulse dose in severe allergy this will help you I am very sorry dear to say that there is no medicine that can cure allergy. Only way is to stay away from all those things that you are allergic to. This is a provisional diagnosis. consult your ophthalmologist for detailed examination
Dr. Krishna Bhojwani Nagpur | Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon
EYES ARE VERY MUCH CONGESTED USE REFRESH LIQUIGEL EYE DROPS AND SHOW TO SOME OPHTHALMOLOGIST