Eye Dryness
Hi, I have been prescribed eye drops and gel for dryness in eyes, so may I use the medicine in both eyes, as dryness is in left eye only.? Will it impact right eye if I use it in both eyes?

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 9 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello....for dryness...lubricating eyedrops ( carboxy methyl cellulose) are prescribed...these are harmless medicines..these can b used in both eyes without danger...
Dr. Rashmi T V
Hi Its advised to use medication only to affected eye unless advised by ophthalmologist.... And use sterile towels or tissue while cleaning.... Avoid exposure to smoke or dust...