Eye drop for lasik surgy
I have done lasik surgey almost 17 days before i want to no that how much time it will take for clear vision and the drop which doctor has prescribed me till what time should i continue the drop and he given me kitomox dx of provs and it is not available in the market easily should i use the other company kitomox dx

Dr. Vaibhev Mittal
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 10 yrs exp Sangrur

Hello It takes around 6 weeks for full clarity regarding eyedrop, you may use eyedrop of other company but after consulting your doctor
Dr. Ankita Daftary
Ophthalmologist/ Eye Surgeon 24 yrs exp Mumbai
Yes, you can use other company's medicine. But for how long to continue, I think your doctor is the best person to reply.